Educational Institutions License Overview
Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute), in partnership with Virtual Organization Leadership, offers to a select and very elite group of large and prestigious universities and colleges worldwide an annual license to promote to their faculty, student body and website visitors :: not offer directly :: a (4-Hour) Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment solution offered by Virtual Organization Leadership.
Educational Institutions License Features and Benefits
- Promote the (4-Hour) Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment solution to your faculty, student body and website visitors worldwide as a very much sought after added-value service, and receive USD $250 for each successful assessment referral. (There is no other provider of such solution anywhere in the world.) A referral is considered successful when anyone signs up for the assessment solution from the Educational Institution sign-up portal which is exclusively dedicated for your institution’s referrals.
- The entire 4-hour Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment is officially conducted by our partner Virtual Organization Leadership.
- All successful candidates (with a minimum score of 80%) are formally awarded the Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment Certificate of Completion.
- The 4-Hour Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment fee is: USD $750.
Annual License Fee: USD $150K.
Licensing Requirements in Chronological Order
- Obtain a Deep Insight Into Virtual Organizations. Go to Virtual Organization Advisors and submit your request for a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership. Obtaining a license is too important a financial and business decision to make on a whim.
- Request On Demand Videoconference for Additional Insights. Upon completion of Step 1, proceed to submit your Request for Additional Insights for immediate consideration.
- Schedule On Demand Videoconference. Upon completion of Step 2, and subject to receipt of your request, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to schedule an On Demand Videoconference with either a Regional Consultant or the Founder of VOM Institute in order to go over all aspects of the License Program; specific rules of engagement; and license approval consideration. Prospective Licensees with a total faculty and student body of over 25,000 members who have a potential of generating a minimum 2500 referrals per year will be given priority consideration.
- Preliminary License Approval Notification. Upon completion of Step 3 :: the successful conclusion of the videoconference :: and completion of license approval consideration, your educational institution will receive notification of preliminary license approval subject to meeting all licensing requirements, along with details on how to proceed.
- Grant of License. Upon completion of Step 4 :: meeting all licensing requirements and the execution of the license agreement, and the immediate receipt of the entire license fee within the time prescribed :: VOM Institute will grant your educational institution a 1-year license along with enrollment instructions for each individual Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment Candidate.