VOM Institute Education Highlights
Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute) is NOT an accredited and traditional educational institution. Nor do we care to be. Nor do we want to be. Our virtual organization management and leadership education program is an alternative full-time 2-Year Master Designation program that is primarily oriented toward recent high school and secondary school graduates – and independent students – between the ages of 18-26 who have no interest in pursuing their studies at a traditional and accredited educational institution.
As such, we offer up to 100% financing to every single student who seeks – and is eligible – to participate in our program.
virtual organization Education Overview
- Virtual Organization Management Is A “Must-Know” Discipline for every single individual and every single member of every organization in the world.
- The Virtual Organization Management Curriculum has evolved over the years in order to adapt to the rapid and transformational changes in our way of life that Technological Innovation has fostered upon our entire civilization.
- Who Should Attend VOM Institute
- Graduating High School and Secondary School Students and Independent Students between the ages of 18-26;
- who have no interest in pursuing their studies at a traditional and accredited educational institution;
- whose annual family income falls between USD $ 0 – $100K;
- and who seek a full 2-year scholarship to attend one of our designation programs on a full-time basis.
We offer the following 2-Year Designation Programs worldwide to recent high school graduates and independent students between the ages of 18-26 who plan to be full-time students:
- CVOATM (Chief Virtual Organization Architect)
- MVOMTTM (Master Virtual Organization Management Trainer)
- MVORTTM (Master Virtual Organization Recruitment Trainer)
Waiting List for Updated Information. Click here to request to be placed on the waiting list for updated information and the latest developments throughout the year whenever such information becomes available.
All you need to know about attending Virtual Organization Management Institute is included in the following menu:
- Admission Process. Review this summary of the entire admission process.
- Admission Criteria. Learn what it takes to become part of an elite group of future virtual organization leaders.
- Admission Policies. Review the following policies for a smooth application process.
- Application Dates. Crucial dates
- Admission Requirements. Review thoroughly.
- Application Documents. All you need to know in order to expedite the process.
- Interview Process. An interview via live videoconference is required.
- Apply Online. Submit your application.
Our financial aid program includes full scholarships to recent high school or secondary school graduates and independent full-time students :::: not to professionals and executives :::: between the ages of 18-26. Review the following menu for more information:
- Overview of Financial Aid. All you need to know to begin the process.
- Financial Aid Highlights. Gain a deeper understanding of the financial aid program.
- Program Fees. Tuition information for all master designation programs.
- Scholarships. List of scholarships available to all students who meet the requirements.
- Private Loans. Private loans directly provided by VOM Institute to cover up to 100% cost of tuition.
- Loan Forgiveness. Loan forgiveness programs which cover up to 100% of loan amount.
- Applying for Financial Aid. When appropriate, you will be directed to an online application to submit a request to create a financial aid account online on our secure VOM Institute Financial Aid Center.
We offer year-round virtual organization leadership internships to ALL college and university students worldwide.
Review the following:
- List of VOM Institute Internships. A comprehensive list of all virtual organization leadership internships.
- Evolutionary Theorist
- Advocate for Human Evolution
- Principled Geopolitical Leadership Advocate
- Political Evolution Advocate
- EXOPOLITICS Explorer
- NFT Analyst
- NFT LEGAL ANALYST
- NFT Designer
- NFT Smart Contract Associate
- NFT Developer
- NFT Project Management Associate
- Digital Currency Analyst
- Digital Currency Policy Analyst
- Cryptocurrency Analyst
- Social Media Co-Host
Frequently asked questions
- General VOM Institute Education. Main focus on value of program and accreditation matters