Learning Partners License Overview
Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute) offers to Leading Global Consulting Firms and Leadership Training Providers an annual license to promote to their client base :: but not offer directly :: the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification (USD $15,000) solution offered by VOM Institute in partnership with VOMI Virtual Organization Academy and Virtual Organization Leadership.
Learning Partners License Features and Benefits
- Promote the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification (USD $15,000) solution to your existing client base as an added-value service, and receive USD $5,000 for each successful candidate referral from your assigned sign-up portal. (There is no other provider of such solution anywhere in the world.) A referral is considered successful when any of your clients’ mid-to-senior level managers and executives sign up for the solution from a Learning Partners sign-up portal exclusively dedicated for your clients.
- All virtual organization leadership training, assessment and certification is officially conducted by our partners VOMI Virtual Organization Academy and Virtual Organization Leadership over a 90-calendar-day period.
- All successful candidates are formally awarded by our partner VOMI Virtual Organization Academy the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification document and, based on performance, the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Award.
- In addition, all recipients of the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Award from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy will also receive the official designation of Virtual Organization Leadership Executive by our partner Virtual Organization Leadership.
- The Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification Fee is: USD $15,000.
Annual Learning Partners License Fee: USD $ 1.5 Million.
Licensing Requirements in Chronological Order
- Obtain a Deep Insight Into Virtual Organizations. Go to Virtual Organization Advisors and submit your request for a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership. It is an opportunity for key members of your Executive Leadership Team to learn the difference between a Virtual Organization, virtual team, virtual workforce, globally-distributed virtual workforce, Remote Workforce, and hybrid workforce. Thus, you will all be in a position to clearly and fully grasp the benefits and significance of this license to your organization.Obtaining a license is too important a financial and business decision to make on a whim or based on hype, smoke and mirrors.
- Request On Demand Videoconference for Additional Insights. Upon completion of Step 1, proceed to submit your Request for Additional Insights for immediate consideration.
- Schedule On Demand Videoconference. Upon completion of Step 2, and subject to receipt of your request, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to schedule an On Demand Videoconference with either a Regional Consultant or the Founder of VOM Institute in order to go over all aspects of the License Program; specific rules of engagement; and license approval consideration.
- Preliminary License Approval Notification. Upon completion of Step 3 :: the successful conclusion of the videoconference :: and completion of license approval consideration, your organization or government will receive notification of preliminary license approval subject to meeting all licensing requirements along with details on how to proceed.
- Grant of License. Upon completion of Step 4 :: meeting all licensing requirements and the execution of the license agreement and immediate receipt of the entire license fee within the time prescribed :: VOM Institute will grant your organization a 1-year license along with program enrollment instructions for each individual Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Candidate.
VOMI accepts corporate housing reservations for program participants from emerging countries who prefer to come to Southern California for their training. Click here for details.