Regional Facilitators License Overview
Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute) offers to prominent local or regional consultants and consulting firms in the HR Leadership Development and Recruitment field (with up to 1000 employees) an annual license to promote to their blue chip client base :: but not offer directly :: the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification (USD $15,000) solution offered by VOM Institute in partnership with VOMI Virtual Organization Academy and Virtual Organization Leadership.
Regional Facilitators License Features and Benefits
- Promote the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification (USD $15,000) solution to your existing sophisticated client base as (a very much sought after) added-value service, and receive USD $1,500 for each successful candidate referral. There is no other provider of such solution anywhere in the world. A referral is considered successful whenever any of your clients’ mid-to-senior level managers and executives sign up for the solution from the Regional Facilitator sign-up portal exclusively dedicated for your clients.
- All virtual organization leadership training, assessment and certification is officially conducted by our partners VOMI Virtual Organization Academy and Virtual Organization Leadership over a 90-calendar-day period.
- All successful candidates are formally awarded the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Training, Assessment and Certification document and, based on performance, the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Award by our partner VOMI Virtual Organization Academy.
- In addition, all recipients of the Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Award from VOMI Virtual Organization Academy will also receive the official designation of Virtual Organization Leadership Executive by Virtual Organization Leadership.
Annual License Fee: USD $150K. This special offer is subject to change without notice.
Licensing Requirements in Chronological Order
- Obtain a Deep Insight Into Virtual Organizations. Go to Virtual Organization Advisors and submit your request for a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership. It is an opportunity for key members of your Executive Leadership Team to learn the difference between a Virtual Organization, virtual team, virtual workforce, globally-distributed virtual workforce, Remote Workforce, and hybrid workforce. Thus, you will all be in a position to clearly and fully grasp the benefits and significance of this license to your organization. Obtaining a license is too important a financial and business decision to make on a whim or based on hype, smoke and mirrors.
- Request On Demand Videoconference for Additional Insights. Upon completion of Step 1, proceed to submit your Request for Additional Insights for immediate consideration.
- Schedule On Demand Videoconference. Upon completion of Step 2, and subject to receipt of your request, you will be provided with detailed instructions on how to schedule an On Demand Videoconference with a Regional Consultant in order to go over all aspects of the License Program; specific rules of engagement; and license approval consideration. Prospective Licensees with a minimum staff of 5 senior level professionals, an elite client base, and the potential of generating a Minimum of 1000 Referrals Per Year will be given priority consideration.
- Preliminary License Approval Notification. Upon completion of Step 3 :: the successful conclusion of the videoconference :: and completion of license approval consideration, your organization will receive notification of preliminary license approval subject to meeting all licensing requirements, along with details on how to proceed.
- Grant of License. Upon completion of Step 4 :: meeting all licensing requirements and the execution of the license agreement, and the immediate receipt of the entire license fee within the time prescribed :: VOM Institute will grant your organization a 1-year license along with program enrollment instructions for each individual Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Candidate.
VOMI accepts corporate housing reservations for program participants from emerging countries who prefer to come to Southern California for their training. Click here for details.