VOM Institute EDUCATION ::|:: Overview of Admission Policies
Please observe the following virtual organization leadership program policies as you prepare to submit your application to Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOM Institute):
- VOM Institute is a paperless institution, therefore, all applications, recommendations, and related documentation must be submitted online.
- VOM Insititute does not deal with third-parties on behalf of an applicant.
- Each applicant is personally responsible for fully completing their application.
- Each applicant is fully responsible for insuring that all application information provided is authentic and accurate.
- Once an application has been submitted to VOM Institute, no revisions or modifications are allowed and no additional materials will be considered.
- Once an application has been submitted, it automatically becomes the confidential property of VOM Institute and, therefore, cannot be–and will not be–returned.
- VOM Institute may, at any time, require applicants to provide satisfactory verification of either part or all of the application information and related documents provided. If an applicant is either unable or unwilling to comply with such request within a reasonable time frame, VOM Institute reserves the right to either cease application consideration, withdraw any previous offer made, and/or terminate the individual’s enrollment status.
- Applicants are personally responsible for all costs associated with providing, forwarding, authenticating and verifying all application documents and related information.
- After an application has been submitted, VOM Institute Admissions reserves the right to request any additional information it deems necessary from the applicant, including an interview.
- All VOM Institute Master Designation Program applicants are required to attend an interview via videoconference with a Board of Admissions member.
- For a number of logistical reasons, VOM Institute is unable to provide feedback to candidates who were not admitted.
Virtual Organization Management Institute does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, gender orientation, sexual orientation, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, veteran status, social status, or disability in its admission or employment programs and activities.
All inquiries regarding VOM Institute non-discrimination policies should be directed to Human Resources at corporatehr[@]virtualorganizationinstitute.com
Additional information regarding the application of non-discrimination policies may be obtained at Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education.
Virtual Organization Management Institute reserves the right to modify, revise or cancel–at any time and when appropriate–its admission policies, programs, courses, fees, and curricula offered; its rules pertaining to conduct or discipline; or any other related matters as it sees fit.
Proceed to APPLICATION DATES
Back to Admissions :::: Back to Education
Send email to admissions [@] virtualorganizationinstitute(.)com