VOM institute EDUCATION ::|:: Admission REQUIREMents
Special Notice For All International Applicants
Inclusive Admission Criteria
VOMI is a 100% virtual organization leadership educational institute; welcomes students from all over the globe; and, with respect to all international applicants, it uses the same admission criteria employed to evaluate US citizens and residents. All application materials, including transcripts and recommendations, must be in English and submitted online. We will not accept any faxes or paper documents sent via postal mail or courier delivery.
A complete listing of all secondary and post-secondary educational institutions attended and received a certificate, diploma or degree from :: including technical and professional schools :: should be on the application form. This includes the complete, formal names of these institutions and the title of any certificate, diploma or degree earned.
When self-reporting transcripts for the admission application, all course names must be translated into English.
If admitted to Virtual Organization Management Institute, you will be required to provide, at your own expense, to World Education Services (WES), or any other third-party international degree verification agency, an official paper transcript sent directly from the latest secondary school, college or university attended which resulted in a degree award. We will however accept transcripts from all other institutions :: which did not result in a degree award :: in order to improve your chances for admission.
If available, your school should send to WES, or any other third-party international degree verification agency, a transcript in English along with the original language document. All documents must be sent to email@example.com or made available to us online in accordance with our specific instructions. Inquire from such service how to do so.
VOMI reserves the right to withdraw any offer of admission if there is a discrepancy between the official transcript and the self-reported transcript.
TOEFL/TWE and IELTS
The VOMI Master Designation Program is a very engaging and demanding learning experience that requires a great deal of public speaking, group discussions, brainstorming sessions, and research. Thus, in order to succeed, students must be highly proficient in written and oral English.
Therefore, all international candidates for the VOMI Master Designation Program must abide by the following requirements:
- Candidates who received their bachelor’s degree from an English-speaking university are not required to take the TOEFL/TWE (Test Of English as a Foreign Language / Test of Written English) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Candidates who have a minimum of 5 years work experience in an English-speaking environment for a US organization or other English-speaking employer are not required to take the TOEFL/TWE or IELTS.
- Candidates who received their bachelor’s degree from a non-English-speaking university are required to take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and/or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) if they do not meet the minimum of 5 years work experience in an English-speaking environment for a US organization or other English-speaking employer.
- Candidates who received a master’s or Ph.D. degree from an English-speaking university are strongly encouraged to submit the TOEFL and/or IELTS if they do not meet the minimum of 5 years work experience in an English-speaking environment for a US organization or other English-speaking employer.
- English proficiency test scores that are older than 4 years will not be accepted.
- The VOMI Admissions Board [strongly discourages ] any candidate with a TOEFL score lower than 267 on the CBT, or 109 on the IBT, from applying. Therefore, do not submit your admission application until you have at least received your unofficial test scores since both overall and component test scores must be reported on the application form. The same holds true for IELTS candidates with a band score lower than 7.0
- All applicants must request that Educational Testing Service :: aka ETS :: (for the TOEFL) and/or IELTS send official copies of their scores to VOMI online as follows:
- ETS – VOMI TOEFL Code: 5494
- IELTS – Virtual Organization Management Institute (no code is required, just go to www.ielts.org and follow instructions on how to submit your test results online to VOMI)
- For information about these tests, visit: www.toefl.org :: www.ielts.org :: Discover Business Degrees: TOEFL Guide
Academic Preparation: Some international students may be asked to defer their application in order to attend some remedial or extensive English language courses as a means for a smooth and effective transition to one of the Master Designation Programs.
Master Designation Program Admission Requirements
Please carefully review the standard admission requirements for the following 2-Year VOMI Master Designation Programs:
- MVOMT (Master Virtual Organization Management Trainer)
- CVOA (Chief Virtual Organization Architect)
- MVORT (Master Virtual Organization Recruitment Trainer)
Standard Admission Requirements
- Each applicant must have successfully completed the following:
- 4-Year Advanced Placement program at an accredited U.S. high school or equivalent international secondary school with a minimum 3.75 GPA;
- OR an Advanced Placement International Diploma (APID) program;
- OR any U.S. high school or equivalent international secondary school with a minimum 3.50 GPA;
- OR an undergraduate, graduate or advanced degree program at an accredited U.S. college/university or its equivalent;
- OR an International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP);
- OR a minimum 5 years of middle management or executive management level experience.
- Submit our Online Application which includes the following:
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Responses to all 4 application essay questions
- Three recommendation providers with email addresses – 2 professional and 1 personal – which must be submitted online
- Self-reported transcripts from the latest academic institution you have graduated from. You do however have the option to submit transcripts from all secondary schools and undergraduate, graduate, and advanced graduate academic institutions attended on either a part-time or full-time basis in order to increase your chances for admission.
- An e-signed “VOMI A Priori Ethical Values Statement.”
- An e-signed “Application Certification Statement.”
- An interview will be scheduled for all VOMI Master Designation Program applicants.
- Application Deadline: July 31st
Proceed to APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Back to Admissions :::: Back to Education
Send email to admissions[@]virtualorganizationinstitute[.]com
© 1997-2022, VOMI. VOM Institute. Virtual Organization Management Institute. All rights reserved.