VOM Institute Education :: | :: Application documents
Please assemble the following virtual organization leadership program application documents that we will request from you during the online application process. Please note we are unable to accept any information by fax, regular mail or hand delivery:
The VOMI Master Designation Program Online Application consists of the following:
- Responses to all application essay questions listed below
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- A small headshot photograph
- Three recommendations :::: 2 professional and 1 personal :::: which must be submitted online
- Self-reported transcript from latest secondary, undergraduate, graduate, and advanced graduate academic institution attended on either a part-time or full-time basis which resulted in the award of your diploma or most advanced degree.
- TOEFL or IELTS score, if applicable, from a test taken no later than 4 years ago.
- A Signed VOMI A Priori Ethical Values statement
- A Signed Application Certification Statement
Financial Aid Application
- You can apply for financial aid only after official admission and enrollment.
- An Interview is required for all VOMI Master Designation Program applicants. Interview results are for internal use only and will NOT be shared with applicants.
VOMI will verify application information. Any discrepancy between information provided and verified information may result in withdrawal of previous admission offer.
All VOMI Master Designation Program applicants must submit answers to four (4) essay questions. These 4 essays are the most critical part of your application, therefore, please pay the utmost attention to the statements you provide for each individual essay.
Please note your statements must be provided online along with all other application documents. Although there is no maximum word limit, VOMI highly recommends a minimum 400-word response.
4 Applicant Essay Questions
- Name the top 3 personal attributes you possess that you feel make you uniquely qualified to be able to adapt and thrive in a virtual environment and why?
- What are you looking to learn from the VOMI Master Designation Program you have chosen and how, in concrete details, do you expect it to provide a solution to an issue you either 1) are currently dealing with, 2) are expecting to deal with, or 3) have dealt with in the past?
- Whether or not you personally believe that Contribution to HUMAN EVOUTION should be a business objective, step out of your comfort zone, if necessary, and tell us why it should be, in what form, and how it can be measured in each organization.
- In your own words, what do you think we mean by “a priori ethics” and what role should it play in a virtual environment?; and provide concrete examples why.
As well, each applicant’s Recommendation Provider–2 professional and 1 personal–will receive three (3) essay questions along with other questions which must also be completed online.
3 Recommendation Provider Essay Questions
The form provided to your recommendation provider includes the following three essay questions, along with other types of questions.
- For each candidate selected, that is one less available slot for another applicant who could be just as, if not much more, deserving than the one chosen. What can you tell us with absolute certainty about this applicant that would not cause the VOMI Admissions Board to develop “buyer’s remorse” after selection?
- Very few people get to realize their full potential. What, in your opinion and based on your own personal observation and experience, is the applicant’s full potential and what current or potential obstacles stand in the way?
- The virtual organization environment is a barren, secluded and most inhospitable landscape for managers. What can you tell the Board about this applicant’s personal qualities that you believe would allow him/her to not only adapt but also thrive in such virtual organization environment?
Proceed to INTERVIEW PROCESS
Back to Admissions :::: Back to Education
Send email to admissions[@]virtualorganizationinstitute(.)com