VOM Institute Education ::|:: Financial Aid
VOMI Program Fees
Master Designation Program Tuition
Chief Virtual Organization Architect (CVOA™) $33,695
Master Virtual Organization Management Trainer (MVOMT™) $33,695
Master Virtual Organization Recruitment Trainer (MVORT™) $33,695
Student Budget Details (in $USD)
This student budget of $33,695 for the foregoing program fees assumes the following:
- You will be participating in one of these virtual organization leadership programs at your current location in your host country without the need to secure additional room and board or other additional living expenses.
- You currently have both a laptop computer and a desktop computer for contingency purposes, with all necessary hardware and software accessories, as well as 24-hour high-speed access to the internet from more than one internet access provider :: also for contingency purposes :: during the duration of your program.
- If you do not have an extra computer, you should make arrangements :: or be able :: to immediately secure another one with similar capabilities within hours in the event of an emergency.
- If there is only one internet access provider which services your residential area, you should make arrangements :: or be able :: to gain access to another location which provides 24-hour high-speed internet access for the remaining period of the program.
- A need-based tuition credit may be provided to qualifying students in order to meet that requirement.
- It does not include any additional costs, including room and board, incurred by international students who may or may not be required to travel to the United States or any other Western country in order to participate in their respective program.
- A need-based tuition credit may be provided to qualifying international students who are required to come to the US or other Western country in order to participate in their respective program.
- International students from emerging countries who prefer to come to the United States for the duration of their program may apply for a need-based tuition credit to help defray the additional costs.
- Proceed to SCHOLARSHIPS